-
December 6th, 2005, 05:45 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I got all those movies I missed..like Polar express, Mr & Mrs Smith, Stealth, March of the Penguins, Charlie & the Cho Fact,& War of theWorlds. That'll keep me busy for awhile.
-
December 6th, 2005, 07:20 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Ohh Mum, Can I watch too, I'll bring the Popcorn, And I'll make some eggnogg [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
December 7th, 2005, 03:33 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I think I only like Charlie, though I have to admit I haven't seen most of them.
I want the Batman: The Animated Series box. You know? That great 1992 cartoon show? It was the bestest! Ha!
-
December 7th, 2005, 06:24 PM
#4
Inactive Member
MEE TOO Mum!!!
Just got Ray, Toy Story, Shrek, War of the Worlds. Charlie,Mystic River and Hide and Seek.
I have yet to see 3 outta the 7...watched half of War of the Worlds and it was so intense that I truned it off til a later time! Beside Tom Cruise makes me ill these days!
-
December 8th, 2005, 05:16 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Seen all of yours Rae, but Mom I havent seen Jolie & Pitt yet or the Penguin movie. Loved Mystic River.
Saw Batman Begins and I have to say that it was the best one to date, but it is also very different from the others. I just love Liam Nieson (sp?) Anyway....
-
December 8th, 2005, 05:37 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Yeah, he totally stole Christian Bale's thunder, but he was just so good. He has a way of making evil seem so good. I loved that movie. It was as good as any other movie this year, let alone a superhero movie, which are, quite frankly, often crap.
-
December 10th, 2005, 08:50 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Yeah we bought Batman the day it came out LOVED IT!!
-
December 10th, 2005, 10:32 PM
#8
Inactive Member
And I got real excited to see that new Tumbler of Batsy racing down Lower Wacker Drive.
Ah, I already love that city. Lost my heart to it in just 14 days. Imagine that.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks